Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,050 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)