Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,322 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)