Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,790 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)