Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,847 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)