Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,887 (₨303,422) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)