Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01550 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,244 (₨144,798) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)