Cost of living comparison between Saharanpur, India and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,206 (₨82,015) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)