Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,152 (5,493 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)