Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27745 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,124 (7,655 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)