Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,941 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)