Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,718 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)