Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,526 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (40 minutes ago)