Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,819 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)