Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,862 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (35 minutes ago)