Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,144 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)