Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,775 (R$ 5,519) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)