Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,043 (659,005 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)