Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,618 (534,226 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)