Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00278 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,010 (723,457 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)