Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,975 (€2,810) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)