Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,693 (€3,190) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)