Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,162 (€2,780) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)