Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15785 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,340 (kr27,492) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)