Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16578 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,743 (kr28,610) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)