Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,704 (17,029 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)