Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10732 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,771 (25,824 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)