Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 877 prices entered by 127 different people.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,525 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)