Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13633 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,402 (Q17,619) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)