Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07339 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,221 (R 30,260) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)