Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,758 (﷼ 60,310,665) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)