Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,767 (﷼ 57,325,796) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)