Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14779 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 277% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $14,316 (元96,865) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)