Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15095 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,760 (元18,286) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)