Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,199 (2,878,803 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (37 minutes ago)