Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,657 (Bs 36,482) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (33 minutes ago)