Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,427 (Bs 84,720,289) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)