Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,989 (Bs 39,791) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)