Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,363 (Bs 108,733,245) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)