Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03501 USD / UYU
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,465 ($U98,957) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)