Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03202 USD / UYU
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,337 ($U104,199) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (41 minutes ago)