Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,959 (CH$1,926,773) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)