Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,613 (CH$2,166,207) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)