Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29999 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,502 (S/. 5,007) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)