Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,325 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01538 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 64% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,748 (₨113,698) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)