Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,473 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01551 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 65% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $866 (₨55,846) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)