Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 795 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05293 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,167 (Mex$ 22,040) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (44 minutes ago)