Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05617 USD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 760 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,210 (Mex$ 39,351) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)