Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 60% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,645 (₨105,755) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)