Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30879 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,848 (S/. 5,985) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 1,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)