Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 51% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,114 (€1,719) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (36 minutes ago)