Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,885 (€1,688) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)