Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31525 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,536 (R$ 4,871) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)