Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 USD / CVE
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,962 (200,155 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)