Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25147 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,464 (5,820 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)