Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14540 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,025 ($b20,803) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)