Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,551 ($b17,502) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)