Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,166 ($b21,722) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)