Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,110 ($b21,333) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)