Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14973 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,490 (23,310 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)