Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14846 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,099 (27,609 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)