Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 629 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15084 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,805 (25,222 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)