Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 756 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14926 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,347 (22,421 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)