Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14915 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,112 (27,571 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)