Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31700 USD / PGK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,665 (8,408 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 12KM (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)