Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 9% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,085 (2,535,384 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)