Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07450 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,827 (R 37,942) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)