Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 USD / HTG
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 15% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,643 (176,066 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)