Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.350 USD / GBP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,513 (£3,344) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)