Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30847 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,326 (R$ 7,541) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)