Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00921 USD / NPR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,426 (₨ 263,266) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)