Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,998 (2,805,811 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)