Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,734 (2,286,625 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)