Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,628 (2,188,300 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)