Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 18% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,672 (2,143,161 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)