Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00186 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,116 (2,757,087 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)