Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,926 (1,801,181 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)