Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,092 (€1,861) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)