Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.557 USD / BGN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,809 (3,250 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)