Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07669 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,396 (R 31,243) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)