Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07554 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,773 (R 36,709) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (38 minutes ago)