Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03008 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,859 (95,046 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)