Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,355 (442,510 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)