Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,452 (494,208 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)