Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,892 (₨198,178) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)