Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01678 USD / MZN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,566 (212,507 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)