Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31366 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,083 (R$ 9,829) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)