Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30380 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,111 (R$ 10,239) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)